Group Winner - Group Sire
A A$620,000 Magic Millions yearling, Niagara is an attractive, muscular and correct individual
with a great temperament. His first runners have shown immediate promise from limited raceday
An emerging young sire with great potential.
Group 2 winner & multiple Group placed at 3 years
- Won from 1200m to 1600m
- 3YO Timeform Rating 121
- Won ATC Ajax Stakes Group 2
- (At 3 years, defeating older horses)
- XBOX Gr. 2 Waikato Guineas winner (beating subsequent NZ Derby runner-up Mongolianconqueror).
- BEYOND THE FORT - Listed Warstep Stakes winner & 2nd in the Group 1 New Zealand Oaks at just her third raceday start.
- Thunder Bay Stakes placed
- Mr Intelligence Stakes placed
- Chuck A Luck Stakes placed
- Winners in New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore,Malaysia & Macau.
74 individual winners from just 140 raceday starters (as at 2 February 2021).
Bred to be a Sire
Son of Champion Australian sire
Encosta de Lago.
From the family of Champion Australian
Sire Redoute's Choice and high class Gr. 1 winners Umatilla, Hurricane Sky, Al Maher &
2021 Service fee: $5,000 + GST
Niagara has been categorized as a C:T (Middle Distance type) by the Plusvital Speed Gene Test, which predicts optimum race distance and precocity potential by categorising horses as one of three genetic types.
C:T horses, like Niagara, are the most versatile genetic type. They are likely to perform well over shorter distances (1,200m to 1,400m/6f to 7f) as two year olds and then progress to run over middle distances (1,400m to 2,200m/7f to 11f) as three-year-olds and older.
C:T horses are capable of producing all three genetic types of horse (Sprint/Mile types, Middle Distance types or Staying types).
Click on the Plusvital logo for further information.